- To the left, you have the Site Navigation system. Just beside, you have the page creation form.
- Firstly, enable or tick the Create page check box.
- Then enter the page name.
- Write the description of the page.
- Place or jot down the Meta keywords if you have.
To the below, there are 2 options as
- Secure view
- Show in main Navigation
You can either enable or disable the options
- If the Secure view is enabled, only logged in users can view the concerned page
- If the navigation check button is disabled, the concerned page will not be included in the main menu
Ensure everything is correct and the click SAVE
The site Navigation displays the list or buttons of your website
- You can shuffle them
- You can Rename them
- You can hide them
- You can create new pages as explained in the video
The newly created pages will be displayed on the navigation map